Portrait selfies are available but results aren’t as good, especially in terms of edge detection for hair and ears or eyeglasses. I believe the noise reduction algorithm is a bit too strong. And this results in a loss of detail especially evident in nighttime pictures. Other than these two things the rest of the hardware design is identical to that of the Poco X3 NFC. This means, the same camera module layout along with the snappy fingerprint scanner built into the power button. The IR blaster is still there on the top rail along with the headphone jack on the bottom.
Basically, if you are looking for a noticeable smartphone that can offer a great viewing experience, then this phone is surely a good option. One feature stock Android firmware that some may consider to be a downside with this phone is its camera. In short, this phone offers many incredible features that you are probably going to like. Now let’s start examining the specs of this phone in better detail. What you won’t find is any phone that can match this pound for pound right now.
- We categorized every aspect of the phone and gave a star rating based on general price/ performance of the phone.
- It weighs 213g and is 9.4mm thick, which are both above average for this segment.
- After you complete the bootloader unlocking process, you can proceed and install custom recovery on the site.
- Do not get us wrong, the Redmi Note is very quick but the difference in speed comes forth when it is compared with the Poco X3 Pro.
- The POCO X3 NFC made waves in the latter half of 2020 when it offered something that much of the competition could not — powerful mid-range specs and a 120Hz display all at a low price.
The primary camera of the phone is a 48 MP, f/1.8 wide camera, which allows you to take pictures that are quite high-quality. Then the next one is an 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide camera that you can take 119˚ photos with. Also the phone has a 2 MP, f/2.4 macro camera for taking close up photos. Lastly it features a 2 MP, f/2.4 depth camera for getting pictures with bokeh effect.
- The multimedia experience is however more enjoyable on AMOLED displays on Realme 7 Pro and Galaxy M31.
- After this process you will probably need to reflash TWRP image on your phone because flashing any Official update replaces TWRP with Mi-Recovery.
- POCO X3 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with 1080×2400 resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sensitivity.
So if suddenly the game won’t start with Game Turbo by default, I recommend adding it manually. The POCO X3 Pro takes decent photos, but it doesn’t quite measure up to the Redmi Note 10 Pro or Pro Max in terms of camera quality. So if you see yourself taking a lot of photos, you may want to consider other options. I’ll not call the Cameras bad but they are not in top 5. See Poco X3 Pro is a performance oriented device and you can’t expect that it perform great in all areas. For a normal user who usually clicks photos the cameras are not bad. You can easily install G-Cam and fix all the current issues.